[Land-speed] Green El Mirage -- was DLRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

DAW1 DAW1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 15:55:15 MST 2008

Chris, the same stupidity has hit the USA. Today in the local central PA.
newspaper there was an article about charging farmers a tax of $175 per cow
per year, to curb methane gas. The article was so vague I couldn't tell if
it was a state or federal tax or how it would be enforced OR what the tax
would be used for. There isn't $175 dollars worth of PROFIT per cow to make
it worth while for the farmer. doug w.