[Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Fri Aug 1 13:31:25 MDT 2008

FWIW, the town I live in takes in hazardous waste once amonth (you deliver),
maybe the great metropolitan area of Pahrump doesthat.... worth a call.

Yeah I'm pretty much ready for SW, just tying up a few loose ends. Goodthing
I'm not having to do anything drastic, we are looking at 115 deg.today.

Ed