[Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Aug 1 14:03:38 MDT 2008

I had checked with the local land fill folk and they take neither oil or
antifreeze.  But sometimes they do have a day when you can have stuff
picked up.  I'll check ino that..

Good on  being ready.  I have the t railer half loaded, all th eboxes of
stuff are inside. Just need to put the tool box in, and then the car and
the awning stuff behind the car.  Flushing the radiator on the tow truck
now and redoing antifreeze.

We are a few degrees behind you but noit bmany, lol...  Wea re
programmed o hit about 110 today.  By Monday though it is supposed top
be only 101 for a high. I'll need a sweater, lol...

hello to Mz Linda for us, please..

mayf