[Land-speed] A Protocol Question...

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Thu Apr 24 12:35:43 MDT 2008

Mayf
I am not a board member but I doubt they will say yes. There is a lot going
on setting up, test runs etc. The 1st day is always hard to get into the
race mode with getting people in their work stations and having anyone on or
near the course only adds to getting the event under way. The person to ask
is the BNI event chairman Mike Waters.

Glen