[Land-speed] Glenn B

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Fri Oct 19 17:47:32 MDT 2007

OK gang, I'm home and hurt like hell. The PT is tough but working thru it
each day. Thanks to all of the great get well' s. The nurses are faster
these days or I am getting older. The hospital and doctors and staff were
great. I hope I'm not down to long as we have a race car to get ready and
don't want to drag our feet. Thanks again.
Glen