[Land-speed] Glenn B

TOM M SHANNON saltfevr at q.com
Fri Oct 19 17:53:55 MDT 2007

Welcome home Glen!! What race car??? BTW ,while your recouping, heres a link
to Fomoso California Hot Rod Runion Pics from last week.
http://www.graybeardracing.com
click on 2007 event gallery,then CHRR, only the drag links work..enjoyTom
ShannonMagna, Utah> From: speedtimer at beyondbb.com> To: wester6935 at comcast.net;
land-speed at autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:47:32 -0600> Subject: Re:
[Land-speed] Glenn B> > OK gang, I'm home and hurt like hell. The PT is tough
but working thru it > each day. Thanks to all of the great get well' s. The
nurses are faster > these days or I am getting older. The hospital and doctors
and staff were > great. I hope I'm not down to long as we have a race car to
get ready and > don't want to drag our feet. Thanks again.> Glen> -----
Original Message ----- > From: <wester6935 at comcast.net>> To: "landspeed list"
<land-speed at autox.team.net>> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:54 AM>
Subject: [Land-speed] Glenn B> > > > Just spoke with Glen's nurse who claims
he hasn't tried to pinch any > > nurses yet. He had a restless night but will
be going to lunch about > > 11:00 Mountain Daylight time then to the gym for
therapy.> >> > They're skilled at this kind of thing at the Dixie Regional
Medical Center > > because of the high proportion of retirees in the area.
He's in good > > hands. Carol will bring his laptop to the hospital later
today. Knowing > > how they abuse patients with knee replacements by getting
them on their > > feet and moving, Glen may be a bit subdued for at leas a day
while getting > > used to having other people tell HIM what to do.> >> > Wes.>