[Land-speed] Glenn B

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:51:56 MDT 2007

  I would imagine it would make it a lot harder to chase nurses around the
room
     (what with all the quick starts, fast turns and spins and all...)  with a
'bum' knee  But, I bet when he git's betta he'll be a holy terra  (
pronouncing the dialect of GWB here )

cheers, " Dirt Track Doug"     - Get well soon Glen! "
      in exile in So. New York, and sympathizing with Glen;  it ain't NO fun
to have bone and muscle pain

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

> Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:44:22 -0600
> From: DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
> To: wester6935 at comcast.net; land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Glenn B
>
> Good news.  I'm sure Glen will be grouchy (a sure sign of feeling well)
> and mobile soon.
>
> And thanks for the update -

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

            Wes