[Land-speed] New course buzz LSR

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 10:55:03 MDT 2007

The person manning the impound gate at Bonneville will mark on the time slip the time you arrive. This is done for the cars, I think the M/C guys just go over to the M/C tech trailer for sign in.

  DW

Flowbench at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 7/16/2007 7:08:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jon at infodestruction.com writes:

> You know, now that I think about it, I don't remember being checked
> for the time when entering impound. It's usually just a smile and a
> wave in. One of the tech guys is happy to take my time slip and
> initiate the paperwork -- but I'd think the person at the impound
> entrance would be the person to note the time of arrival.

Jon, the time of your run is on the timeslip. The tech crew writes it down
when you give it to them. You're just always early. If your running late you
might want the gate crew to note your time of entry, especially if the impound is
busy...

Get a sneak peak of the all-new
AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
dwarner230 at yahoo.com

Land-speed mailing list

Started 62nd, first to finish - PRC Reliability Run '07