[Land-speed] Alternative Fuels>From>Jim McNaul

wester6935 at comcast.net wester6935 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 10:26:43 MDT 2007

For what it's worth ...

When the uranium boom hit Utah fifty years ago I knew several guys who spent considerable time looking with geiger counters for their fortune.  Several brought back some radioactive rocks. A couple had yellow cake, the high radiation kind.  The ones I knew best lived to be in their eighties and the biggest problem with exposure was ruined film in their cameras.  That's spectacular country for photographers.

Wes

From: Jon Wennerberg <jon at infodestruction.com>