[Land-speed] New course buzz LSR

Flowbench at aol.com Flowbench at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 09:36:24 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/16/2007 7:08:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jon at infodestruction.com writes:

> You know, now that I think about it, I don't remember being checked
> for the time when entering impound.  It's usually just a smile and a
> wave in.  One of the tech guys is happy to take my time slip and
> initiate the paperwork -- but I'd think the person at the impound
> entrance would be the person to note the time of arrival.

Jon, the time of your run is on the timeslip. The tech crew writes it down
when you give it to them. You're just always early. If your running late you
might want the gate crew to note your time of entry, especially if the impound is
busy...