[Land-speed] Hydrogen Vehicles And Safety>From>Jim McNaul

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Jul 14 15:36:13 MDT 2007

That's a pretty impressive experience base. I wonder how many of them
have endo'e at B'ville? In a one off car with extra fuel cells and extra
h2 tanks. With lot sof ice water cooling tanks. I just want inspection
to be very rigorous when it comes to safety for the driver and any
response folk who have to potentially clean up a mess.
mayf