[Land-speed] Utah weather

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 12:18:53 MST 2007

This griping from the guy who has to stay in air conditioned comfort
on the salt!
I had no idea that Carol put you out for the night Glen in those 20
degree temps.

Currently 24 degrees headed to a forecast high of 25 today In SLC. The
sun is
bright and it doesn't feel that cold.

  If you keep complaining you'll just get weather reports from Seldom
Seen Slim
  "That's way up north" Wennerberg giving you snow totals in
Marquette, MI
where you'd feel the cold a whole LOT more than you do in Washington.

Wes