[Land-speed] Utah weather

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Fri Dec 14 11:21:45 MST 2007

I moved to this Utah desert when I heard how great the year around weather
was. I was lied to by the real estate dude.
This 20 Degree stuff at night makes my feet and knees hurt. At least it hasn't
snowed yet. Guess any outside projects are pretty much done. Doug Odom says
hey can't handle 40 degrees, man he would be setting in front of the fire
place in the big gulch where he lives.

My daughter in Big Bear lake Calif. has a new weenie dog and it is hating snow
even though it's a long hair. I guess I'm done complaining and will let Mayf
the master of gripe have some time on board and so others can take aim at the
Pahrump target.
Have a great day you all.

Glen