[Land-speed] Front axle

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 31 23:51:24 MDT 2007

Page 46 stats a minimum of 44" or tread width. My personal roadster has the
top center of the king pin at 41" and my tread width is 50". My rear tread
is 50" also.  Tracking is important. Try negitive off set wheels if you want
to move yours in. Cheaper than an axle..I do not consider mine close to the
body...Good luck
Subject: [Land-speed] Front axle