[Land-speed] Bail out

Sparky sparky.2211 at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 21:23:06 MDT 2007

Dan, I would be more specific---outline the procedure the drivers are going to
be evaluated on, time frame expected to be able to perform the requirements
and  that driver is subject to be asked  at any time to perform, and a follow
up opportunity to redeem themselves if they fail---ie: they must NAIL the next
two attemps---also I would consider requiring it for the first meet attended
of the season, and every meet after 70.
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211