[Healeys] Fw: Fw: 851-310 Gas Tank Strap - Too thick - Westport Vintage Restorations 7-553606 - 5-6162672

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 16:32:50 MDT 2023

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: warthodson at aol.com <warthodson at aol.com>To: Ken Hyndman <hyndmank at mossmotors.com>Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 08:12:36 AM CDTSubject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: 851-310 Gas Tank Strap - Too thick - Westport Vintage Restorations 7-553606 - 5-6162672
  Ken,I am disappointed by your reply.  Of course all your inventory is the same. It is your specification that is incorrect.Even though the Healey mailing list agrees with me that the Moss specification is too thick & I offered to send you additional photos & samples of original padding material you apparently have no interest is correcting the error in your specification. "No thanks. We will just keep selling the incorrect parts because most customers don't waste their time trying to correct our problems." That is not a good message to send to your customers.By the way, where did you get 3/32" for the thickness of the padding? All my correspondence has indicated 1/8"? Gary Hodson