[Healeys] Oil Drips

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:14:31 MDT 2022

The sealer works great so you can power was or just scrub off oil drips and anything else. I am in Florida where the heat from the sun burns away a layer, so I redo the sealing every other year or so.  Most of the time the oil leak comes from the rear seal and the resulting oil drops down out of the slot in the bottom of the bell housing then travels back along the frame, so it keeps the frame from rusting.

You must fabricate your own Diaper Pan or find a friend who can do it for you.  I have the information in Florida how to.  But you will have to wait until I return.  Or some one on this list will remember.  I cannot find it on Sims 6 site.

Bob Begani