[Healeys] gas pedal adjustment

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:07:31 MDT 2022

The workshop manual has guidance how the throttle levers are to be set up.
General rule of thumb is you want to have each throttle lever to start the
throw at one angle and end the throw at the same and opposite angle.  this
will give you maximum throw and power.  also the plastic and rubber
bushings need to be sorted, and cross rod tightened up as much as possible