[Healeys] Strange Crankshaft Damper

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 1 00:00:40 MDT 2022

Harold,

Here is a damper off my spare Wolseley 6/110 Mk II engine.  Yours on the left – mine on the right.

The Wolseley block is exactly the same as the BJ8 engine.  Same casting number and everything.

As you can see, the 6/110 damper is the same as yours.  I usually call them ‘harmonic balancers’.

Mark

Ardmore, NZ

L > R:    Chevy 409 – fractured, off my 3000 race car                                     Healey                                                                Wolseley