[Healeys] Brake rotors

fsufan1952 at yahoo.com fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:25:27 MDT 2022

Hi All
    My continuing saga of work on the 65 1/2 BJ8 .  Front brakes .  I bought 2 front brake calipers from Apple Hydraulics . Old ones beyond repairable. Now I’m replacing the brake rotors. Old ones very rusty. I can get from Moss a pkg they sell for $99 which includes 2 rotors, brake pads and shims . Other option is AH Spares. $133 for just 2 rotors, then another $50 for pads and shims . My past experience has not been that good with Moss quality. My experience with AHSpares has been the best . So should I spend the extra $$ and get the rotors that I know will work, or take another chance with Moss . I’m in no rush for the parts as I have other things I’m working on . My question is does anyone have prior experience with buying and installing the Moss . Rotors?
     Thanks as always.  Don.  67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone