[Healeys] Brake rotors

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 16:32:08 MDT 2022

I bought 1/2-inch rotors from Moss on sale years ago (maybe a decade).
They were Brembo (at least, the boxes they came in said 'Brembo'). No
issues. You might call their sales dept. and ask what they carry. Pads I
sourced locally; they were 'Spectrum' brand, supposedly made by Ferodo.
Moss 'Classic Gold' parts are hit-or-miss; if I needed pads I'd probably
go with EBC 'Greenstuff,' but they're expensive.

If I was in the market, I might go for an EBC kit:
https://ebcbrakesdirect.com/automotive/austin-healey/3000/2.9-1964-1967/19279