[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 208

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:02:45 MDT 2022

Jean
As you know I live near Portland,  OR.
My truck gets around 20 mpg around town and up to 27 on the road. My old
hybrid gets 22-24 in town and not much better on the hwy.
I sold my old truck and realized how much I used it, so bought a newer,
more efficient one. 4x4 for when it snows. Five seater to carry people and
our things when we camp, pulls my trailer and lots of stuff in and off my
property.  Our next car will be a plug in hybrid. My friends with Prius'
need me to haul stuff them all the time...
To each his own.
Now if we had an affordable public transit system that dud not turn a 30
min drive into a two hour trip one way, I would use it.