[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 208

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:18:30 MDT 2022

IRA:

You may remember my son lives in Portland on SW Powell so before Covid we would take the light rail train from PDX airport to downtown Portland Check into an Airbnb enjoy walking a round dinner at Jakes for the day.  Next morning we will take the bus with our Honored Citizen passes all the way out to SW Portland and down Powell get off the bus and walk one block to his home. If I remember your part of Portland does not enjoy those routes, unfortunately.  But, regarding Portland Transportation versus the rest of the USA, it is number one in our minds.  We hope your city and state officials continue to expand the train system even out to Dundee we could enjoy the wines of Ponzi, Erath, AtoZ etc.

To bad Portland has been discovered.

Best regards,

Bob Begani