[Healeys] Frame dents

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 17:53:05 MST 2022

When I go my BN2 project (still not finished) the rear end was held in with
a come-a-long.  You can see from the picture that the rear wheel was a disc
wheel just to set the car down on.  The frame  must have been sitting on
the ground at one time as the tin worms had eaten the bottom of the frame
rails in a few places.  As you can see in the picture it was set up on a
jig and the cancer cut out and steel plate was welded in with a fake pinch
weld in the center.  Not the only rusty lightening holes in the frame
either.
Mike MacLean