[Healeys] Frame rotisserie

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:36:56 MST 2022

 To all the folks who were so helpful with their experience with
rotisseries many, many thanks.
I have now finished the rotisserie build and it's back to the BN2 project.
BTW the dimension for the center of gravity of 5.5" above the top surface
of the frame is perfect, the car stops wherever I put it with no need for
any kind of restraint to prevent it rotating under the influence of gravity.
Happy New Year to all.