[Healeys] BN1 brake system

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:23:37 MDT 2022

Actually - part of the problem is the BN1 and some BN2 bleeder valves
originally had a separate ball inside the slave’s bleeder which the little
ball sealed the system.  Over the years i’m sure that ball has been lost
and maybe you think the bleed screw is sealing the slave when it really
isn’t until it’s fully cinched.  That also can contribute to the inability
to get a firm pedal.

Cheers,

Alan