[Healeys] Electric water pumps

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 21:04:10 MDT 2022

Same with my dad's old Model A I drove to high school and JC. When the
wipers 'worked,' they didn't do shit anyways (but they worked better
than the mechanical brakes). Funny, even some modern cars haven't solved
the 'Wiper Mystery' completely (but I don't have any of the high-priced
marques, maybe they work better and yes, I've tried the fancy bladed,
silicone wipers and other blades).