[Healeys] Electric water pumps

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:56:32 MDT 2022

Hi Bob -

Just remember that the cooling system is meant to work in balance, so
increasing the water flow through the system often may not actually reduce
temperatures, since the water must flow through the radiator slowly enough
to cool down.  If you push water through the radiator too fast, you might
just end up recycling hot water back into a hot engine.  So if you put a
pump on the car, I would put a supplementary tandem pump, not one that is
meant to work alone.

Best,

Alan