[Healeys] Electric water pumps

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 28 17:21:31 MDT 2022

Hello

Have seen them fitted to a number of both four and six-cylinder Austin-Healeys and they work well.

I have an electric water pump and electric fan on the shelf to be fitted to the Healey Saloon in a month or so, but will be not fitting a controller and not removing the mechanical pump or thermostat. I still want manual control over what happens to a 1948 car.

All components are made here in Australia.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia