[Healeys] Electric water pumps

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 04:04:48 MDT 2022

Alan,

I have the same concern.  I sent their US rep an email asking about
that.  Seems like there ought to be a temperature sensor in the lower
radiator hose to look at the temperature drop between radiator in/out.
The temperature drop would be affected by (electric) fan speed and the
flow rate.

They sell different size pumps.  Based on their table, the EWP115
(115liters/minute maximum) is what they recommend for engines between
2.0 and 3.5 liters.  Anyone know what the flow rate is for a stock water
pump?

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar