[Healeys] Gas Tanks

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:33:47 MDT 2022

Ray--

Check out this stuff:

3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Fuel Resistant Coating EC-776

I believe this is the current iteration of a product #M used to sell under
the name of TankSeal.  I have never used it but a friend of mine who used
to own a very reputable boat yard tells me it works very well if we are
talking about either pin-hole type leaks or with mechanically patched areas
that require sealing to make them fuel tight.  I believe it is
pourable/sloshable but check 3M's product page.  3M makes great products
and they have fine tech support.

Best--Michael Oritt