[Healeys] Head weight

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:23:56 MDT 2021

We are struggling with head gasket problems on a newly rebuilt engine BT7
engine at present so will be following this discussion closely.
Regarding lifting the head off with the engine in the car.
With the manifolds on we managed reasonably easily with 1 person on each
side lifting the rear of the head and 1 at the front. Bit of a grunt but
possible with 3 somewhat elderly folks.