[Healeys] Spam

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:58:36 MST 2021

Ditto here. Interesting that my Iphone gets and captures different spam messages than my PC using the same eMail buckets. I will say my Verizon call filter app is doing a credible job diverting spam calls to the junk pile.
I wonder how the cave men handled it or the Indians with their smoke signals. ( sorry, I meant to say cave persons and Native Americans)

Regards,
Richard C