[Healeys] Spam

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:06:13 MST 2021

John etal :

Regarding spam, several years ago my wife and I each created 2 email addresses so we can signup for something thinking our address will be sold.  I have had 81 spam messages in one and 25 in the other in the past 48 hours.  My regular email address is has only 5 spam messages.  In all addresses, I ask Outlook to use the high filter not the nuclear.  I did notice a few years ago that there was a great increase in spam message when I investigated mortgage rates at Quicken and Rocket.  Could it be?

At any rate, I just sent 81 spam messages to TRASH.

Regards,

Bob Begani