[Healeys] 100 Front Disks

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:46:27 MDT 2021

I've had the BN?BT-7 front discs on my car for many years.  I cannot now
remember but think I went to a smaller MC as Steve suggests.  In order to
balance front-rear braking I have an adjustable valve that can be adjusted
to partially restrict flow through the line that goes to the rears
mounted along the left frame rail and it is easily accessed with hood up.
I think flow is reduced to about 65% when tightened down to  full flow when
open.  Sometimes the eyes, fingers and toes are the best modulators of
brake effort.

--
Best--Michael