[Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:07:00 MDT 2021

tire gauges compare the pressure inside the tire with the pressure
outside.  Other things being equal, the higher the elevation the lower
the barometric pressure, and thus the higher the pressure inside the
tire will appear.  If you could compare the tire pressure to standard
atmospheric pressure it would probably read the same in Big Bear and
Portland, ignoring any minor expansion of the tire.

-Roland