[Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Mon May 24 10:54:34 MDT 2021

It's the tire gauge! Hank

	-----------------------------------------From: "Jean Caron via
Healeys"
To: "richard mayor", "Healeys"
Sent: Monday May 24 2021 8:21:15AM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

	Sounds like you have one of those rare wheels with self-adjusting
pressure, I wonder when these became an option and on what model
!!!!!! LOL!

	Jean

	Sent from Mail [1] for Windows 10

	FROM: richard mayor
SENT: May 24, 2021 9:28 AM
TO: Healeys
SUBJECT: [Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

	My Healey tire pressures went from 29 psi here in Portland, Oregon,
to 33 psi at Big Bear Resort in California - 6,700 feet above sea
level. I then lowered my tire pressures to 29 psi.

	Checked my tires today back in Portland - 70 feet above sea level and
all tires at 25 psi.

Links:
------
[1] https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986