[Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Mon May 24 14:36:47 MDT 2021

Copied from a web site. Saves me typing with my fat thumb....

“Remember that tire pressure will increase as the outside airtemperature rises. In fact, tire pressure will go up approximately one pound for every 10 degrees Fahrenheit. ... As you drive, there's friction between the tires and theroad. Friction means heat — and heat means an increase in tire pressure.”

Sent from my iPhone