[Healeys] New fun

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:41:11 MDT 2021

My thoughts too, as it does start driving normally if I keep going. Just
hyper sensitive driving solo in limited population areas.
I put hd 8s on my BT7 engine, never had vapor lock issues with the hd6
carbs.
Engine is 60 over with mild race cam and balanced so it can use the bigger
carbs.
Slight pull on choke keeps it going.
Cheers

Ira Erbs