[Healeys] New fun

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:47:10 MDT 2021

Took my car to my mechanic to sort out gremlins and install fresh air tubed.
Car runs great,  cool air to feet is wonderful.
My idle problem is worse, but did not show up for him.
I'm heading to conclave. Engine just sings until I get to a stop. It just
dies. After I park for a bio break, it will restart, but acts like it's a
bad condenser, kinda stutters, but keeps going and then settles in and runs
great.
Any ideas? Could sticky needle and seat be the issue? I do smell some fuel
smells, just for a very short time.
Thanks all
Anyone in Reno who can help? I will hopefully be there in the early
afternoon today.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB