[Healeys] Vapor lock gas

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue May 11 13:55:09 MDT 2021

...which begs the question of how many owners run their engines with too
much ignition advance. Do you know and when was the last time the
distributor was lubed? Asking for a friend...  Note: Most Lucas
distributors start advancing at 750 RPM, so if the initial is not set
there or is above your total may exceed the allowable ... dp

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/