[Healeys] Vapor lock gas

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue May 11 21:12:41 MDT 2021

... and the vacuum advance is supposed to be disconnected and the port
on the carb plugged though, in practice I haven't seen it make much
difference.

FWIW, my BJ8 has a fresh rebuilt to stock specs and has 170psi +/- on
all 6 and doesn't ping on 91-octane gasahol (pretty much all you can get
in California).

bs