[Healeys] dead

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 21:51:33 MDT 2021

Good points, Bob.  (Maybe "points" is not the best word in this case.)
I do keep a Battery Minder on the battery whenever in the garage, and
the voltage is well above 12v, plus it does crank well.  As you
mentioned, maybe this was a whole lot of things that are now fixed.  In
any case, so far, so good!  My 10 mile run today was encouraging.

Mike