[Healeys] Tank Straps

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 21:16:43 MDT 2021

Kilmartin also sells the tank straps and they only list a number for all the models. I checked the AH Spares catalogue and they list only one model of straps and it shows it is for the 6 cyl. Only. I am currently working on a BN2 and removed the tank straps as they were in poor condition and outwardly, they look the same as all previous ones I have seen.

Jean