[Healeys] Rear brake adjustment

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Tue Mar 30 21:40:17 MDT 2021

Bob,
Thank you - really appreciated - you are a star !
I have now removed one side and yes I had the hooks facing out and the
plates reversed as you did the first time.
As you say this is not covered in the manual, and surprised that this issue
( tricky) is not given much coverage here - compared to say what oil to use
in your OD !
I tried to to get the cylinder out without removing the hyd. pipe to avoid
bleeding but not possible to get the brake lever dislodged.
I too will save your notes for next time...
Tkx
rg