[Healeys] Top Bows

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Mar 28 15:05:44 MDT 2021

I thought the question was about the placement of the triangular plates that suppport and locate the lower ends of the hood sticks. I had to locate these with no real clue as to their proper position. I did it by attaching the top to the body cleats at the rear and the windscreen at the front and then erecting the sticks underneath. After I had them I about the right position and fully extended I marked the positions for the screws. I was probably lucky and my top seems to fit correctly, but it would have been nice to have a template.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554