[Healeys] Top Bows

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Mar 28 12:34:23 MDT 2021

Michael-these photos are on the disc I sent you (folder: hood -top)
but you can see the general placement. The front turnbutton is most
critical for fit. The second one back is a bit redundant and can vary
slightly and the rear one, closest to the bar retainer, can move
around a little and then you add the tenax fastener to match when
completed. Feel under the fender and in the boot for a bump where the
bodyman filled in the holes if original and not Kilmartin parts. Hank

via Healeys"