[Healeys] HD8 Su's

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Wed Jun 16 10:32:41 MDT 2021

Ok have spoken to Joe who was most helpful.
We did some measurements together over the phone and established that my
dampers are correct.
He says that he has encountered this before but not sure of the reason.
Suggests that I run the dashpots dry then start again.
In meantime he will do more research.
rg

Virus-free.
www.avg.com