[Healeys] Dashpot OIl Wt

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:30:09 MDT 2021

All heavy oil does is make the mixture much richer on acceleration.  If
there is no difference with acceleration, then I would go to the lighter
oil because you won't be wasting so much fuel.  Seems counterintuitive but
heavy oil acts to make the "accellerator pump" work harder and push more
fuel into the engine on acceleration.

Cheers,

Alan