[Healeys] Dashpot OIl Wt

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Jun 15 21:34:01 MDT 2021

If the piston is sinking with a clunk with oil present in the bore then your dampers are incorrect. They appear of an odd design to my eyes. Dave

On June 15, 2021, at 8:20 PM, Engl via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

I’ve used the 3 in 1 oil too for many years, both in SU’s and Strombergs. The motor oil (20wt), not the multi-purpose oil. As you say the little bottle it comes in is the perfect dispenser for getting into the carb.

Bob England